The InMotion® T900 manual treadmill from Stamina® is a great solution for getting a gym workout at home! Dual weighted flywheels offer a smooth ride whilst the monitor tracks your distance, time, speed and calories burned. The adjustable incline means that you can customize your intensity.
The InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill from Stamina offers an economical running or walking workout without relying on an electric motor. With dual weighted flywheels, the T900 is built to deliver a smooth workout at a walk or run–whilst you set the pace. Meanwhile, the fitness monitor tracks your distance, workout time, speed, and calories burned. Two incline positions of 10 and 8 degrees offer additional challenge whilst padded side and front rails provide as-needed make stronger. With no electric outlet necessary and no motor to handle, you’ll be able to use this treadmill anywhere. The steel frame folds to a 17 by 22-inch footprint and the built-in wheels assist you to roll it into a corner or closet with ease.
– There may be a want to manually adjust the tension of the belt on this item and that are supposed to be done according to instructions in the assembly manual. They are factory pre-adjusted and yet there are times when the customer will need to make their own adjustments. If the instructions for this are followed according to the manual, the adjustment would be completed properly.
/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”,serif;
- Dual weighted flywheels for smooth operation
- Two incline positions: 10 and 8 degrees
- Electronic monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scans with simple, one-button regulate
- Textured, non-slip walking/jogging surface
- Foam padded front and side rails
- Sturdy steel frame folds for storage
- Built-in wheels for portability
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability
- Use anywhere-no electricity needed
- Running belt dimensions: 41 by 12 3/8 inches (L x W)
- Overall dimensions: 47 by 22 by 45 inches (L x W x H)
- Folded footprint: 17 x 22 inches
- Maximum user weight: 225 pounds
- Some assembly required
- One-year frame warranty
- 90-day parts warranty
Manual treadmill with dual weighted flywheels and two incline positions (10 and 8 degrees),One-year frame warranty; 90-day parts warranty
Electronic monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scans, Sturdy, folding steel frame with wheels for portability
Textured, non-slip walking/jogging surface; foam padded front and side rails. The belt is factory adjusted but is also adjustable by consumer and this is explained with detail in the assembly manual.
For Setup and product related issues, please contact the customer service number provided in the user manual
Refer Page (7-10) in Manual for troubleshooting steps